Saturday 11 February 2012

We did a location shot and whilst doing so we tried out some different camera angles and movement that we could use in our tow minute opening. The two video that I like the most I have uploaded on my blog. The one that is an close up in feet I think is an interesting shot as it make you as the audience want to know whose feet they are and why they have stopped. In our group we decide we wanted to keep the character faces hidden until near the end of the clip shows this shot would be idea as it doesn't give away the character identity. In the other clip I have uploaded it is an camera movement of having the camera on the person as they walk. I like this idea as it could tie in as we are creating the effect that the audience is watching where the character is going. This shot would be idea as it is from a different angle the audience is viewing from.

No comments:

Post a Comment